This webinar will explore the diverse experiences of trauma and how historical oppression effects current generations experience with depression, low self-esteem, anger, and self-destructive behavior. Participants are encouraged to challenge social norms and will learn strategies to support populations experiencing historical trauma.
1. Define Historical Trauma
2. Identify 3 effects of Historical Trauma
3. Name 3 strategies for supporting populations experiencing historical trauma
Important notes regarding CEUs and Attendance:
• Each participant must submit an individual registration to receive CEUs. Please do not share your unique webinar access link.
• CEUs will be awarded to attendees that participate in the full webinar, which will be automatically recorded by Zoom upon your arrival to and departure from the webinar. Partial credit will not be awarded, with no exceptions. Be sure to plan ahead so that you are logged into the webinar on time.
• CEUs will be reported to CE Broker within 30 days for those who provide their license numbers upon registration or when completing the post-course evaluation.
The Ohio State University College of Social Work is an approved provider of The State of Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage & Family Therapist Board. Provider Number: RCST111747
The Ohio State University College of Social Work is an approved provider of The Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board. Provider Number: 50-24068