The Ohio State University’s Office of Diversity and Inclusion and the Office of Corporate Relations invite you to join us for the “Diversity in Entrepreneurship and Innovation” webinar, the sixth in our corporate-focused series, Driving Change.
Hosted by Dr. James L. Moore III, vice provost for Diversity and Inclusion and chief diversity officer at The Ohio State University, the Driving Change series showcases Ohio State’s leadership in delivering foundational and systemic change as they relate to our diversity and inclusion efforts. The series provides corporations with access and opportunities to engage with Ohio State in these initiatives, core issues and sustainable solutions.
During this webinar we will discuss:
• The role of the university in preparing students for entrepreneurial thinking and innovation.
• The role of corporate partners in supporting Black students and other students of color in the entrepreneurship space.
• The role universities play in diversifying the corporate sector.
• Addressing and prioritizing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in fostering entrepreneurship and supporting minority-owned businesses.
• Examples of challenges and successes.
James L. Moore III, PhD
Vice Provost for Diversity and Inclusion and Chief Diversity Officer
The Ohio State University
William F. Pickard, PhD ‘71
Robert Lee Wright Jr., OD ‘60